Who should not take Miralax?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- low amount of sodium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- severe ulcerative colitis
- toxic megacolon
- colon inflammation caused by toxic substance
- blocked bowels with decreased peristaltic movement
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- decreased kidney function
- excessive vomiting
- susceptible to breathing fluid into lungs
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- problem emptying stomach contents
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Miralax?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.