Who should not take CLINDAMYCIN-0.9% NACL?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- diarrhea from an infection with Clostridium difficile bacteria
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- Crohn's disease
- ulcerative colitis, an inflammatory condition of the intestines
- severe liver disease
- blood in the bowel movement
- severe renal impairment
- a type of allergy that causes red and itchy skin called atopic dermatitis
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using CLINDAMYCIN-0.9% NACL Solution, Intravenous Piggyback?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.