What Conditions does Mitigo Vial Treat?
- rapid onset of fluid in the lungs
- regional anesthesia for cesarean section
- regional anesthesia for surgery
- regional anesthesia for labor pain
- regional anesthesia for post-operative pain
- additional agent to induce general anesthesia
- additional local anesthesia
- drug withdrawal syndrome in newborn infant
- excessive pain
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Mitigo Vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.