What Conditions does Rituximab-abbs Intravenous Treat?
- Burkitt's lymphoma
- follicular lymphoma
- rheumatoid arthritis
- recurrent or treatment resistant non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- CD20 positive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- mantle cell lymphoma
- chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- progressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia
- Wegener's granulomatosis
- microscopic polyangiitis
- low platelet count and bleeding from immune response
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura, a type of blood disorder
- pemphigus vulgaris
- small lymphocytic lymphoma
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Rituximab-abbs Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.