What Conditions does RECARBRIO Treat?
- complicated urinary tract infection due to P. aeruginosa
- complicated bacterial intra-abdominal infection
- complicated bacterial urinary tract infections
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa abdominal cavity lining infection
- ventilator-associated bacterial pneumonia
- nosocomial bacterial pneumonia
- a bacterial infection
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Recarbrio vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.