Who should not take ALLER-CORT?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- active tuberculosis
- inactive tuberculosis
- herpes simplex infection of the eye
- a nasal fungal infection due to Candida
- an infection due to a parasite
- decreased function of the adrenal gland
- increased pressure in the eye
- wide-angle glaucoma
- clouding of the lens of the eye called cataracts
- ulcers of the nasal septum
- perforation of the wall that divides the nose
- injury to the nose
- infection caused by the varicella zoster virus
- operation on nose
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Aller-Cort Aerosol, Spray?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.