Who should not take LABETALOL HCL-DEXTROSE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- complete heart block
- partial heart block
- sinus bradycardia
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- significantly low blood pressure
- liver problems
- severe liver disease
- decreased kidney function
- blood circulation failure due to serious heart condition
- floppy iris during eye surgery
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using labetalol in dextrose,iso-osmotic intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.