What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Immunerx 250 Mcg Capsule Multivitamins to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Requires a Risk/Benefit Assessment:
- FDA A (no known fetal/neonatal risk):
If you are NURSING
- No Known Risk: MOLECULR WT LOW ENOUGH FOR EXCRETION;NO REPORTS OF TOXICITY WITH NEONATAL USE
- No Known Risk: MAY ACCUMULATE IN LIVER;MATERNAL SUPPL NOT REC UNLESS DIET INSUFFIC IN VIT E
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Immunerx 250 Mcg Capsule Multivitamins to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Increased risk of adverse effects in neonates weight < 1 kg.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.