What Conditions does Zyvox Solution, Intravenous Piggyback Treat?
- infection due to vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium
- a bacterial infection
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Streptococcus
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- skin infection due to Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria
- complicated skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- complicated skin infection by Streptococcus agalactiae
- Complicated skin infection due to Strep. pyogenes bacteria
- diabetic with foot infection due to a specific bacteria
- infection of bone
- pediatric fever without a source
- vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium in the blood
- hospital-acquired pneumonia from Staphylococcus bacteria
- hospital-acquired pneumonia due to Streptococcus pneumoniae
- infection of the brain or spinal cord caused by anthrax
- infection of the blood caused by the bacteria anthrax
- pulmonary multi-drug resistant tuberculosis
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Zyvox Solution, Intravenous Piggyback?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.