Who should not take Zyvox Solution, Intravenous Piggyback?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- diarrhea from an infection with Clostridium difficile bacteria
- a disorder with excess antidiuretic hormone called syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone
- carcinoid syndrome
- low amount of sodium in the blood
- increased blood acidity due to high levels of lactic acid
- a type of blood disorder with a decrease in all types of blood cells called pancytopenia
- decreased function of bone marrow
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- serotonin syndrome, a type of disorder with high serotonin levels
- a painful condition that affects the nerves in the legs and arms called peripheral neuropathy
- optic neuropathy, a disease of the optic nerve
- high blood pressure
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Zyvox Solution, Intravenous Piggyback?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.