What Conditions does Morphine 1 Mg/Ml In Dextrose 5 % Injection Treat?
- acute pain following an operation
- rapid onset of fluid in the lungs
- additional agent to induce general anesthesia
- additional local anesthesia
- excessive pain
- drug withdrawal syndrome in newborn infant
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.