What Conditions does Kineret Syringe Treat?
- CINCA syndrome
- rheumatoid arthritis
- systemic-onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- acute inflammation of the joints due to gout attack
- adult-onset Still's disease
- deficiency of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist
- adjunct therapy for COVID-19 requiring oxygen or ventilatory support
- Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndrome
- familial Mediterranean fever
- overactive macrophage immune cells
- low blood counts due to bone marrow failure
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Kineret Syringe?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.