What Conditions does PACLITAXEL Treat?
- locally advanced breast carcinoma
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- cancer or malignancy
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- carcinoma in situ of the esophagus
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- small cell cancer of the lung
- non-small cell lung cancer
- cancer of the bladder
- cancer of the ovary
- testicular tumor that is resistant to treatment
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- cancer of fallopian tube
- primary cancer of peritoneum
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using paclitaxel vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.