What Conditions does CYTARABINE Treat?
- cancer or malignancy
- Burkitt's lymphoma
- myelodysplastic syndrome, a bone marrow disorder
- diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- progressive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- prevent spread of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma to the brain
- acute lymphoid leukemia
- acute myeloid leukemia, a type of blood cancer
- acute promyelocytic leukemia
- chronic myelocytic leukemia
- chronic myelocytic leukemia in the blast crisis phase
- conditioning prior to allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using cytarabine vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.