What Conditions does AUGMENTIN Treat?
- a bacterial infection
- chronic bronchitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- presumed infection in neutropenic patient with fever
- a common cold
- chronic bronchitis caused by Moraxella catarrhalis
- a bacterial infection of the middle ear
- acute bacterial infection of the sinuses
- acute sinusitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- acute sinusitis caused by Moraxella catarrhalis
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- pneumonia caused by the bacteria Moraxella catarrhalis
- pneumonia caused by bacteria
- bacterial infection with chronic bronchitis
- infection of the biliary tract
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- infection of urinary tract due to Enterobacter cloacae
- urinary tract infection due to E. coli bacteria
- urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- skin infection due to E. coli bacteria
- skin infection due to Klebsiella bacteria
- diabetic foot infection
- pediatric fever without a source
- dog bite wound
- cat bite wound
- human bite wound
- bronchitis caused by the bacteria Moraxella catarrhalis
- bronchitis caused by the bacteria Haemophilus influenzae
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Augmentin?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.