What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering CLOBETASOL PROPIONATE to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Not Recommended:
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: UNKNOWN IF TOPICAL ABSORPTION CAN PRODUCE DETECTABLE QUANTITY IN MILK.
If you are an adult over 60
- management or monitoring precaution: Skin-Pre-existing skin atrophy increases risk of purpura and skin lacerations.
Giving Haloperidol to a child under 12
- Severe Precaution: Not recommended age < 12 years. Risk of HPA axis suppression.
- Severe Precaution: Risk of HPA axis suppression, Cushing's syndrome, slowed linear growth, delayed weight gain, and intracranial hypertension. Contraindicated in Canada.
- Severe Precaution: Risk of HPA axis suppression, Cushing's syndrome, slowed linear growth, delayed weight gain, and intracranial hypertension.
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using clobetasol PROPIONATE ointment?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.