What Conditions does PARAPLATIN Treat?
- locally advanced breast carcinoma
- a cancerous nodule in a testicle called a seminoma
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- cancer or malignancy
- progressive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- acute myeloid leukemia, a type of blood cancer
- small cell cancer of the lung
- squamous cell lung cancer
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- cancer of the ovary
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- testicular tumor that is resistant to treatment
- neuroendocrine cancer of the prostate gland
- cancer of the bladder
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- refractory osteosarcoma
- refractory Ewing's sarcoma
- conditioning prior to autologous stem cell transplant
- cancer of fallopian tube
- primary cancer of peritoneum
- nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer
- PD-L1 positive, EGFR-negative, ALK-negative metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Paraplatin vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.