What Conditions does Cefprozil Treat?
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- Strep Throat
- severe sinusitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Bronchitis caused by the Bacteria Haemophilus Influenzae
- skin infection due to Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria
- Infection of the Middle Ear by H. Influenzae Bacteria
- Middle Ear Infection caused by Moraxella Catarrhalis
- Infection of the Middle Ear by S. Pneumoniae Bacteria
- Bronchitis caused by the Bacteria Streptococcus Pneumoniae
- Bronchitis caused by the Bacteria Moraxella Catarrhalis
- Severe Sinusitis caused by Haemophilus Influenzae
- Strep Throat and Tonsillitis
- Severe Sinusitis caused by Moraxella Catarrhalis
- Pediatric Fever without a Source
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.