What Conditions does Deltapen VK Tablet Treat?
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- a bacterial infection of the middle ear
- scarlet fever
- inflammation of the gums and mouth
- strep throat
- strep throat and tonsillitis
- trench mouth
- infection of the middle ear by S. pneumoniae bacteria
- infection prevention from tooth extraction
- rheumatic fever prevention
- upper respiratory infection caused by Pneumococcus
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- infection of the middle ear caused by Streptococcus
- throat irritation
- an infection of the skin and the tissue below the skin
- a bacterial skin infection
- upper respiratory tract infection caused by Streptococcus
- treatment to prevent anthrax after exposure to disease
- Lyme disease
- skin infection caused by anthrax
- an infection by Actinomyces bacteria called actinomycosis
- streptococcus infection prevention in sickle cell disease
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.