What Conditions does AMPICILLIN TRIHYDRATE Treat?
- typhoid fever
- paratyphoid fever
- food poisoning caused by Salmonella bacteria
- intestine infection due to the Shigella bacteria
- an infection by the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes
- throat infection caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- a bacterial infection
- infection of the middle ear by H. influenzae bacteria
- infection of the middle ear caused by Streptococcus
- infection of the middle ear caused by Staphylococcus
- infection of the middle ear by S. pneumoniae bacteria
- middle ear infection due to Haemophilus parainfluenzae
- pediatric fever without a source
- acute bacterial infection of the sinuses
- acute sinusitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- acute sinusitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- acute sinus infection caused by Haemophilus parainfluenzae
- throat irritation
- throat infection caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- throat infection caused by Haemophilus parainfluenzae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- pneumonia due to the bacteria Haemophilus parainfluenzae
- pneumonia caused by bacteria
- bacterial infection with chronic bronchitis
- chronic bronchitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- chronic bronchitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae
- chronic bronchitis caused by Haemophilus parainfluenzae
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- infection of the urinary tract caused by Enterococcus
- infection of the urinary tract from Proteus bacteria
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus epidermidis bacteria
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Q-Amp oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.