What Conditions does Klebcil Solution Treat?
- sepsis caused by bacteria
- infection within the abdomen
- Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection
- infection of burn wound
- infection of a joint
- infection of the biliary tract
- infection of the lining of the brain and/or spinal cord
- skin infection
- Pneumonia caused by Bacteria
- Infection of Bone
- TB involving the lungs
- active tuberculosis
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.