Who should not take Neo-Tabs Tablet?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a type of movement disorder called parkinsonism
- myasthenia gravis
- a skeletal muscle disorder
- disorder of nerve that controls hearing and balance
- toxicity to the nerve that controls hearing
- blockage of the stomach or intestine
- ulcerative bowel lesion
- decreased kidney function
- decreased blood volume
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.