What Conditions does CEFEPIME HCL Treat?
- skin infection due to Staphylococcus aureus bacteria
- a bacterial infection
- presumed infection in neutropenic patient with fever
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Klebsiella
- pneumonia caused by the bacteria Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- bacterial pneumonia caused by Streptococcus
- pneumonia caused by the bacteria Enterobacter
- pneumonia caused by bacteria
- skin infection due to Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria
- complicated peritonitis caused by E. coli
- complicated peritonitis caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- complicated peritonitis caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- complicated peritonitis caused by Bacteroides bacteria
- complicated peritonitis due to Streptococcus bacteria
- complicated peritonitis caused by Enterobacter bacteria
- infection within the abdomen
- bacterial infection of kidney due to E. coli organism
- infection of kidney & renal pelvis due to Klebsiella
- infection of kidney & renal pelvis due to Proteus
- complicated bacterial urinary tract infections
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- urinary tract infection due to E. coli bacteria
- urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- infection of the urinary tract from Proteus bacteria
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by Proteus
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by E. coli
- complicated urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella
- cystic fibrosis and infection from Pseudomonas bacteria
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using cefepime HCL vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.