Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- dry eye
- a heart attack
- diminished blood flow through arteries of the heart
- atrioventricular block, a type of slow heart rhythm disorder
- sinus bradycardia
- a disorder of the blood vessels of the brain
- Raynaud's phenomenon, a condition where blood vessels constrict too much with coldness or stress
- recent operation
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- type 2 diabetes mellitus
- type 1 diabetes mellitus
- high cholesterol
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- low amount of magnesium in the blood
- high amount of calcium in the blood
- low amount of sodium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- decreased kidney function
- decreased urine production
- high amount of uric acid in the blood
- cessation of urine production
- acid base problem with low chloride and basic pH blood
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Combipres oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.