Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- cancer of the uterus
- cancer of the ovary
- cancer of the testis
- a tumor of the pituitary gland
- tumor that is dependent on estrogen for growth
- untreated decreased level of thyroid hormones
- severely decreased function of cortex of adrenal gland
- increased risk of blood clotting
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- acute respiratory distress syndrome, a type of lung disorder
- ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, an abnormal enlargement of the ovaries
- abnormal bleeding from the uterus
- morbid obesity
- cancer of hypothalamus gland
- hormone receptor positive breast cancer
- torsion or twisting of the ovary leading to a sudden loss of blood supply
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using urofollitropin (FSH) injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.