What Conditions does Mucomyst Solution Treat?
- respiratory system complications due to cystic fibrosis
- accumulation of a amyloid protein in organs and tissues
- acetaminophen overdose
- an increase in the thickness of lung secretions
- chronic widening of the lung airway passages
- collapse of the lung caused by a mucous obstruction
- additional agent to induce general anesthesia
- studies of the larger air passages of the lungs
- prevention of kidney damage due to contrast media
- intestinal obstruction in the fetus or newborn
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.