Who should not take Women's Complex Oral?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased kidney function
- uterine fibroids
- tumor that is dependent on estrogen for growth
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- a form of mania that has a lower severity of symptoms
- breast cancer
- cancer of the uterus
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- liver problems
You Might Also Like
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.