Who should not take ?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- recent operation
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- a decrease in the blood clotting protein prothrombin
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- liver problems
- decreased kidney function
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased MSM Glucosamine Complex oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.