Does Abilify Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/DOMPERIDONE
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES; RIVASTIGMINE/METOCLOPRAMIDE
- SELECTED DOPAMINE BLOCKERS/CABERGOLINE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ARIPIPRAZOLE; BREXPIPRAZOLE; ILOPERIDONE/STRONG CYP3A4 INHIB
- ARIPIPRAZOLE/SELECT STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS/STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/IVOSIDENIB
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/ENCORAFENIB
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/LOFEXIDINE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/DEUTETRABENAZINE
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS/BUPRENORPHINE & METHADONE FOR MAT
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/MACIMORELIN
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/INOTUZUMAB OZOGAMICIN
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/RIBOCICLIB
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/EFAVIRENZ
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/HYDROXYZINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/PIMAVANSERIN
- SELECT ATYPICAL ANTIPSYCHOTICS/SELECTED DOPAMINE AGONISTS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.