Does Phenergan Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/TRETINOIN-MEQUINOL
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS/CISAPRIDE
- PHENOTHIAZINES/GREPAFLOXACIN; SPARFLOXACIN
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS THAT PROLONG QT/LEVOMETHADYL (IR)
- ANTICHOLINERGICS THAT PROLONG QT/CLOZAPINE
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS THAT PROLONG QT/METHADONE (NON MAT)
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS THAT PROLONG QT/METHADONE FOR MAT
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/PORFIMER
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/AMINOLEVULINIC ACID
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)
- AGENTS THAT MAY CAUSE RESPIRATORY DEPRESSION/SODIUM OXYBATE
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT IODIDE/RADIOACTIVE IODIDE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SERTINDOLE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECT ANTIPSYCHOTICS;SELECT PHENOTHIAZINES/ANTICHOLINERGICS
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SUNITINIB
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SELPERCATINIB
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OXALIPLATIN
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OSILODROSTAT
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/AMISULPRIDE
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS/BUPRENORPHINE FOR MAT
- SELECTED ANTIEMETICS/PERGOLIDE
- SELECTED ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/TRAMADOL (IR)
- SLT ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/CODEINE; LEVORPHANOL (IR)
- CHLORPROMAZINE; PROMETHAZINE/MEPERIDINE (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS;PHENOTHIAZINE/SLT OPIOIDS (IMMEDIATE RELEASE)
- ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES/OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)
- SELECTED ANTIEMETICS/SELECTED DOPAMINE AGONISTS
- PHENOTHIAZINES/GUANETHIDINE; GUANADREL
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.