Who should not take VINCASAR PFS?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- generalized disorder of peripheral nerves
- a painful condition that affects the nerves in the legs and arms called peripheral neuropathy
- a disorder of the peripheral nerves that enable movement called peripheral motor neuropathy
- disease affecting muscles and nerves
- abnormal liver function tests
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Vincasar PFS vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.