What Conditions does MIDAZOLAM HCL Treat?
- induce temporary amnesia
- anxiety associated with an operation
- repeated seizures with unconsciousness between episodes
- calming of intubated patient by administration of sedative
- additional agent to induce general anesthesia
- additional local anesthesia
- sedation with ability to respond to stimulation or speech
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using midazolam HCL vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.