Who should not take Zanosar Intravenous?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bacterial infection
- opportunistic fungal infection
- an infection due to a protozoa organism
- an infection
- decreased function of bone marrow
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- liver problems
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
- an increased risk of developing an uncommon viral infection called an opportunistic infection
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Zanosar Intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.