Does Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/BACITRACIN
- ASPIRIN (> 325 MG); SALICYLATES/DICHLORPHENAMIDE
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (INJECTABLE)
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE
- NSAID; ASPIRIN (> 81 MG)/KETOROLAC (NON-INJECTION)
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/INOTERSEN
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (ONCOLOGY-INJECTION)
- NSAIDS/APIXABAN; BETRIXABAN; EDOXABAN; RIVAROXABAN
- SALICYLATES/VARICELLA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/COLISTIMETHATE
- NSAIDS/SELECTED PLATELET AGGREGATION INHIBITORS
- SELECTED NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (>325 MG)/PEMETREXED
- SALICYLATES/INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE LIVE
- NSAIDS/CYCLOSPORINE; EVEROLIMUS; SIROLIMUS; TACROLIMUS
- SELECT SALICYLATES/METHOTREXATE (LOW STRENGTH INJ, ORAL)
- ASPIRIN(>81MG); SALICYLATES/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- NSAIDS/LOOP DIURETICS
- NSAIDS; ASPIRIN (NON-CARDIOPROTECTIVE)/BETA-BLOCKERS
- SELECTED NEPHROTOXIC AGENTS/CISPLATIN
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/TISOTUMAB
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/PLASMINOGEN
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/FRUQUINTINIB; SURUFATINIB
- SELECTED NSAIDS/SNRIS
- SELECTED NSAIDS/SSRIS; VILAZODONE
- ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/MIFEPRISTONE (CUSHING)
- SELECTED ANTICOAGULANTS; ANTIPLATELETS/IBRUTINIB
- SALICYLATES/VALPROIC ACID
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ACETAZOLAMIDE; METHAZOLAMIDE
- ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES/ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL
- ASPIRIN (>81 MG); SALICYLATES/URICOSURICS
- SELECTED SALICYLATES/HEPARIN
You Might Also Like
Have you ever purchased Jointgel oral?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.