What Conditions does Cortizone-10 Plus Cream Treat?
- skin rash that becomes thick and discolored from rubbing it
- seborrheic dermatitis
- genital itching
- disease that causes disc-shaped patches on upper body
- plaque psoriasis
- skin inflammation
- contact dermatitis
- anal itching
- inflammation of skin caused by an allergy
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Psoriasis of Scalp
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- reddish nodules arranged in a circle on the skin
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.