What Conditions does Calciferol 50,000 Unit Tablet Treat?
- low levels of parathyroid hormone
- rickets that is dependent on vitamin D levels in the body
- or softening of bones
- low vitamin D levels
- prevention of vitamin D deficiency
- osteoporosis caused by glucocorticoid drugs
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- a condition of weak bones
- bone changes due to x-linked hypophosphatemia
- softening of bones from seizure medications
- generalized changes in bone associated with renal failure
- vitamin D deficiency (high dose therapy)
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.