What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Nettle-Pumpkin-Saw Palm-Min 17 Capsule to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- Requires a Risk/Benefit Assessment:
If you are NURSING
- Precaution: MAY CAUSE ZINC-INDUCED COPPER DEF. IN INFANT WITH DOSES HIGHER THAN 40MG/DAY.
- Precaution: INSUFFICIENT DATA AVAILABLE; NOT RECOMMENDED, POSSIBLE HORMONAL EFFECTS
- Precaution: INSUFFICIENT DATA AVAILABLE; USE NOT RECOMMENDED
- No Known Risk: MAY ACCUMULATE IN LIVER;MATERNAL SUPPL NOT REC UNLESS DIET INSUFFIC IN VIT E
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Nettle-Pumpkin-Saw Palm-Min 17 Capsule to a child under 12
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.