Who should not take Neupogen Syringe?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- sickle cell anemia
- high levels of white blood cells
- inflammation of blood vessels in the skin
- capillary leak syndrome
- a condition where fluid leaks out of small blood vessels
- acute respiratory distress syndrome
- a type of lung disorder
- a condition that affects the kidneys
- rupture of the spleen
- bleeding in the alveoli of the lungs
- Colony Stimulating Factors
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.