Who should not take KETALAR?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- alcohol intoxication
- increased spinal fluid pressure
- increased pressure in the eye
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- sudden and serious symptoms of heart failure called acute decompensated heart failure
- failure of the heart to maintain adequate circulation
- decreased lung function
- abnormal liver function tests
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Ketalar injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.