Really works. No aftertaste or bitter taste in mouth. Very Simple.

Concerned that others will have problems. I have IBS so I shouldn’t have taken Plenity. I believe the spots in my colon caused colitis. The spots are feces but also black spots. I am going to GI doc to see what I should do. I took Plenity twice a day for 2 months. It made me very constipated.

amforee | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/26/2022

I have not experienced any side effects, only positive benefits. When following the instructions EXACTLY this works. I’ve read many reviews where people have said it doesn’t work - it’s because they’re not taking it correctly. If you drink 16-20oz of liquid with the pills and wait ONE FULL HOUR until eating - this will do wonders for you! I used to binge eat - that has stopped. I used to eat way too much - that has stopped. I “struggle” to eat a normal portion now. It’s as if I’ve received bariatric surgery, but I haven’t. I know this sounds fake as h*ll, but it’s true. It’s been one week and I’ve lost 10 lbs already. However, I am VERY active. I get 12,00-17,000 steps a day (theatre teacher). My two cents is: if you’re active but struggle with eating too much or binge-eating this worked for me, it may work for you. Read More Read Less

Geoff | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/22/2022

Started at 200 pounds, current weight 177. drinking a lot! Proud of myself but this is just the beginning. Started 2. months ago.

Catu | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/22/2022

I was in the hospital with colitis and hernia. DO NOT take this drug with IBS or IBD. You will have a painful time. I was given pain relief. I could not walk at all. I have so much feces in my colon. I can’t get it out. I drank the GI drink and I still have feces in my colon. Now I need action to get it out. I can’t eat anymore. I felt ok with IBS on and off. This drug is very SKETCHY. I’m not sure what the ingredients are. I’ve heard of other weight loss aids that cause chemical burns. I’m scared and I reported my case to Plenity. I don’t know what to do. Any lawyers??? Read More Read Less

Maria | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/16/2022

I just finished 4 months on Plenity and am down 48 pounds. Started at 250 lbs and I am now 3 lbs from being out of the obese BMI category and into overweight category.

Dave | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/16/2022

I'm on week 3 of taking Plenity 12 pounds down!

Catt | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/15/2022

Ron | 3-6 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/15/2022

I take it with water 20 minutes before lunch and dinner and it helps me eat less consistently without discomfort so I have effectively lost 65 pounds in less than 6 months. Along with the coaching program they offer, I am 10 pounds away from a healthy bodyweight and will keep taking Plenity to reach my goal. Highly recommended.

Abbott | 25-34 | Nonbinary | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/14/2022

When taking the medicine, it has helped me feel fuller and reduce the amount that I eat.

Kvlhn | 55-64 | Patient
9/14/2022

Really works. No aftertaste or bitter taste in mouth. Very Simple.

Erika | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/12/2022

I've lost 18 pounds on Plenity. I love the fact that when I was on vacation last week, I could control my food choices even though there was a buffet! No die effects but it took a few weeks for it to work which was surprising because I thought I'd feel full immediately.

Anonymous | Male | Caregiver
9/11/2022

I am a practicing endocrinologist in Pittsburgh, PA. Plenity is an excellent agent to assist and amplify the patient with their weight loss journey. The agent is efficacious and has been well-tolerated other than the intermittent symptoms of bloating, which are usually transient. Patients' overall feedback has been positive. I use Plenity as an adjunct to diet and exercise. The mechanism of action is easy to explain to the patient, and the directions of administration are straightforward. The prescription fulfillment process is well-delineated. Ideally, it would be desirable if the product will be covered fully by insurers in the future. The patient hand-outs are well designed and clearly assist in the product implementation process.Read More Read Less

Kim1234 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/11/2022

When I take plenity 20 minutes before a meal. Ido eat. Less. In two weeks I lost 6 lbs

Impressed | 35-44 | Female | Patient
9/9/2022

I am impressed by my first 2 weeks! I eat from stress and boredom and I was skeptical about if it would work for me since I eat when I'm not hungry. This is really helping curb my cravings. Starting weight: 252.6, Current weight: 240

Laura | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/8/2022

Helps me eat less esp between meals but weight loss is very slow for me.

MissyB | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/6/2022

This is exactly what I needed to curb my appetite. Menopausal weight is real and this makes me feel full and has curbed snacking and late night eating. I am satisfied and don’t feel hungry all the time! Still watching my calories and exercising every day and seeing results one week in! Down 2.5 lbs!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Patient
9/6/2022

Easy to use. I had no side effects at all. 1st week lost over 6 lbs.

Yael | 45-54 | Female |
9/4/2022

I am a 52-year-old woman. I had a BMI of 27 and started taking Plenity 6 months ago. I lost 18 pounds and am now normal weight. I stay on Plenity because it helps me have regular & easy poops (sorry if TMI). No side effects and I feel great.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/2/2022

I am diabetic and I lost 22 pounds on Plenity in 2 months and have not gained it back. I reduced my metformindose by half. Am now normal BMI. Side note that it really helped my constipation

J | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/29/2022

it's been two months of using this as prescribed and I've lost all of four pounds.

Cent | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/20/2022

I ended up having to have my gallbladder removed. Did the drug cause my issue I’m not sure. I stopped taking it.