Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Holly Sisson / iStockphoto
(2) Stockxpert / Jupiter Images
(4) Stacy Barnett / iStockphoto
(5) Getty Images
(6) Dr. P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(7) Dr. P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(8) Dr. P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(9) Imagewerks / Getty Images
(10) Getty Images
(11) Ned Frisk / Blend Images / Photolibrary
(12) Michelle Del Guercio / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(13) Getty Images
(14) © Doable / amanaimages / Corbis
(15) Paul Burns / Blend Images / Photolibrary
(16) Stockxpert / Jupiter Images
Cleveland Clinic: "Conjunctivitis."
Nemours Foundation. KidsHealth.org: "Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)."
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: "Conjunctivitis. "
American Academy of Ophthalmology “Conjunctivitis: What is Pink Eye?"
Reviewed by Alan Kozarsky, MD on June 20, 2019
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.