Migraines Headaches Features
Quick-Acting Migraine Medication: What to Know
- When Your Migraine Pain Is Dismissed
A migraine diagnosis is a key part of your treatment plan. Here’s what to do if your doctor isn’t taking your pain seriously.
- What to Expect When Taking OTC Supplements for Migraines
Find out what you can expect when taking OTC supplements for migraines.
- Tell Us About How You Figured Out the Cause of Your Migraines
We want to know how you found the cause of your migraines. Or if you’re still searching for the cause, what are your strategies?
- What Do You Do When Your Doctor Dismisses Your Symptoms?
Has your doctor dismissed your symptoms? Share how you deal with your doctor not taking you seriously.
- How to Manage Migraine Guilt
Learn how you can manage migraine guilt with self care, grace, forgiveness, and stress reduction.
- Aspirin and Acetaminophen Based Drugs and Their Link to Tinnitus
Learn everything you need to know about aspirin, acetaminophen, and their link to tinnitus.
- Timing Your Migraine Medication for Maximum Benefit
Learn how to time your migraine medication to get the best results.
- How to Manage Neck Pain from Botox Treatment for Migraines
Learn how you can manage neck pain after Botox treatments for migraines and when to call the doctor.
- The Upside to Giving Up Alcohol and Sugar for Migraines
Giving up alcohol and sugar can have positive effects on your migraine headaches.
- What to Know About Migraine-Prevention Device Cefaly
Find out more about using Cefaly to prevent your migraines and what side effects to expect.
- Checklist for Tracking Migraines Against the Weather
Avoiding the weather is hard to do, but preparing for a potential upcoming migraine can help you mediate some of the pain.
- Tell Us Your Strategies to Keep Functioning in the Midst of a Migraine
When a migraine attacks, how do you keep going? Share your strategies for managing migraine and moving forward.
- Stephen King Has Migraines, Too
Learn more about author Stephen King’s experience with migraines.
- Chronic Migraine: How Treatment Helped Me
Here's how one woman found a combination of treatments, lifestyle changes, and therapy that worked for her.
- Managing Chronic Migraine in the Moment
A woman with chronic migraine explains the steps she takes to get relief.
- Chronic Migraines: What I’ve Learned
People with chronic migraine share coping strategies and their best advice for living with the condition.
- How Chronic Migraine Affects People
A neurologist shares the things he wants people to understand about chronic migraine.
- Chronic Migraine: The Future of Treatment
A headache expert explains how treatment innovations offer new ways to target chronic migraine.
- Chronic Migraine: A Day in the Life
How one woman manages pain and unpredictability from day to day.
- The Stigma of Chronic Migraine
Chronic migraine is a disabling condition that’s not your fault. Here's how to get others to understand that.
- How I Got Control Over Chronic Migraine
While drugs can't always relieve the pain, the right attitude can work wonders to improve your quality of life.
- Chronic Migraine: Speaking Up for Yourself
Learn why it's important to advocate for yourself when you’re living with chronic migraine.
- Learning to Live With Chronic Migraine
Find out how one man learned to deal with the uncertainties of his condition by reaching out to others.
- How to Prevent and Treat Cyclical Vomiting From Migraines
Find out how you can prevent and treat vomiting in cycles from migraines.
- Vestibular Migraines Explained
Everything you need to know about vestibular migraines.
- Do You Use Heat or Cold to Manage Your Migraine?
Does heat or cold work better for relieving your migraine? Answer this quick poll to get the conversation started.
- Ben Affleck Gets Migraines
Learn more about celebrities like Ben Affleck who have to deal with migraines.
- Can Meditating Help Resolve a Migraine?
Find out if meditating can help ease migraine pain.
- Hydrating to Prevent and Ease Migraines
Learn about the importance of hydrating to prevent and ease migraine symptoms.
- How to Manage When Your Child has a Migraine
Learn what you can do when your child has migraines.
- Erenumab Helps Convert Migraines From Chronic to Episodic
Learn everything you need to know about erenumab (aimovig), a drug that helps many people move from chronic to episodic migraines.
- The Upside of Migraines
Migraines may provide some evolutionary health benefits.
- 5 Tips for Keeping a Migraine Tracker
Use these tips to get the most helpful data from your migraine tracker.
- Do You Find It Hard to Tell Your Doctor That Your Migraine Medication Isn't Working?
Learn how to speak with your doctor about failed migraine treatments.
- Serena Williams Has Menstrual Migraines
Learn how migraines affect tennis champion Serena Williams during her monthly menstrual cycle.
- What Is Ubrelvy (Ubrogepant)?
Learn about migraine medication Ubrelvy and how it helps treat these painful headaches.
- Deep Breathing Through a Migraine
Learn how deep breaths and medication can control migraine pain.
- Getting Better Sleep to Manage Your Migraine
Find out how sleep affects your migraine symptoms.
- What It's Like to Use Nerivio, the New FDA-Approved Wireless Remote Neuromodulation Armband Device
Find out how the smartphone-controlled, electronic device Nerivio treats migraines.
- Having a Migraine Could Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
If you suffer from migraines, you may be at a lower risk for Type 2 diabetes.
- Foods to Avoid When You Have a Migraine
Find out what foods you should avoid to keep migraine symptoms to a minimum.
- How Do You Explain That Your Migraine Is More Than “Just a Headache”?
How do you tell people about your migraines? Share your responses to people who compare your migraines to headaches.
- Author Stephen King Experiences Migraines
Learn more about author Stephen King’s experience with migraines.
- New Drug Approved for Migraine Treatment
Learn about Nurtec ODT, a new drug to help relieve acute migraines.
- Exercises to Relieve Migraines
Learn these 3 neck stretches to help relieve your migraines.
- How to Manage Migraine-Related Nausea
Learn how you can manage migraine-related nausea with home remedies, alternative treatments, and prescription medication.
- Does Massage Therapy Help Migraines?
Find out if getting a massage will help relieve your migraines.
- The Upside to Migraines: Avoiding Alcohol
An upside of migraines is that they may help you avoid alcohol.
- 4 Symptom Trackers for Migraines
Keep track of your migraine symptoms in one app to help understand the triggers and patterns to discuss with your doctor.