Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Peggy Firth and Susan Gilbert for WebMD
2) Peggy Firth and Susan Gilbert for WebMD
3) Nicolas Loran/Photodisc
4) Tetra Images
5) Ingram Publishing
6) Jose Luis Pelaez/Blend Images
7) Thierry Dosogne/Iconica
8) Mike Devlin/Photo Researchers
9) Steve Dunwell/Stone
10) Stockbrokerxtra Images
11) VEM/Photo Researchers
12) AJPhoto/Photo Researchers
13) Image Source
14) Peggy Firth and Susan Gilbert for WebMD
15) Dr. P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers
16) John W Banagan/Photographer’s Choice
17) Image Source
19) Martine Mouchy/Photographer’s Choice
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
University of Maryland Medical Center: “Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.”
Journal of the American Medical Association.
Journal of Maniuplative and Physiological Therapeutics.
Clinical Journal of Pain.
Reviewed by Tyler Wheeler, MD on May 06, 2019
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.