8 Surprising Health Benefits of Pet Ownership for Migraines
- 8 Surprising Health Benefits of Pet Ownership for Psoriasis
Owning a pet can have health benefits for people with psoriasis. Find out how pets can reduce high blood pressure, decrease your risk of stroke, and more.
- Houseplants That Are Poisonous to Pets
Many popular houseplants can be toxic to pets. Learn how to keep your furry friends safe.
- Pet Dangers That Aren’t Food
You know the foods that are harmful to your pet. But what about the dangers around your house? From plants to essential oils, here are some pet dangers that aren’t food.
- Tips to Prevent Food Allergy Flare-Ups in Your Pet
Is your pet’s food making them sick? Here’s how to spot -- and stop -- a food allergy.
- Natural and Alternative Pet Remedies That Humans Use, Too
Looking for holistic ways to enhance your furry friends’ health? Here are some pet-friendly complementary therapies to try.
- Diseases You Can Get From Your Pets
You may not be able to catch a cold from Fido, but you can get some other nasty stuff. Find out more about diseases your pets can share with you and how to protect yourself.
- Natural Flea Remedies for Your Home
Your home is hopping with fleas, but you’d rather not use insecticides. Here are some natural remedies that will get rid of the buggers -- and some that won’t.
- Slideshow: 20 Things You Can Learn from Your Pets
Are you as happy as your dog or cat? WebMD's slideshow covers pet habits that could teach us a lesson in becoming happier and healthier.
- What You Need to Know About Fleas and Ticks
Are you battling fleas and ticks? Pictures show the warning signs of infestation and the best ways to get rid of fleas and ticks on your pet and in the home.
- Slideshow: Love My Pet
See how much people love their pets. Look at pet photos of adorable dogs and cats doing cute things that make their owners love them.
- Slideshow: Winter Pet Photos
See cute holiday pet photos. Look at cat and dog winter photos with pets playing in the snow and celebrating the holidays.
- Slideshow: The Truth About Pets and Personality
Can your pet predict your personality? This slideshow takes a look at common personality traits of cat people vs. dog people. Which one are you, and what does it say about who you are?
- Slideshow: Best-Dressed Pets for Halloween
See cute pet photos for Halloween. Look at these funny and spooky pet photos of dogs and cats all dressed up for trick-or-treating.
- Slideshow: Risky Mistakes Pet Owners Make
Pet owners risk rashes, diseases, bites, and worms when they neglect pet care basics. And dogs and cats can suffer needlessly, too. This WebMD slideshow lays out scenarios.
- Pet Treats Dos and Don'ts Slideshow
Are pet treats healthy rewards or habit-forming junk? WebMD's slideshow helps you make the best choices for your cat or dog.
- Taking Care of Puppy
From feeding and playing to shots and spaying, learn everything you need to know before bringing home a puppy.
- How Pets Can Improve Your Health
WebMD illustrates how pets can improve your health. From lowering your blood pressure and cholesterol to fighting depression and even providing benefits for children with ADHD, pets allow their owners to remain independent yet still retain a healthy lifestyle.
- Slideshow: Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Dogs and Cats
Pet emotions, body language, contagious diseases, intelligence, and care are explored in this myth-busting feature. Pictures illustrate puzzling dog and cat behaviors in a glance.