Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Julia Smith / The Image Bank
(2) Gustoimages / Science Source
(3) Ian Boddy / Science Source
(4) Tang Ming Tung / Flickr Collection / Getty
(5) Laura Layera / Flickr Open / Getty
(6) Jose Luis Pelaez Inc / Blend Images
(7) Nichola Evans / The Image Bank
(9) Julia Smith / The Image Bank
(10) Kali Nine LLC / iStock / 360
National Eczema Association. Atopic Dermatitis in Children," Bathing and Moisturizing," "Topical Corticosteroids: Myths & Facts," "Patient Conference."
Nemours Foundation: "Eczema."
Jessie and Julie Rasch Foundation: "Childhood Eczema: Research Report."
Reviewed by Dan Brennan, MD on February 01, 2019
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.