Signs Your Eczema May Be Getting Worse
- Eczema in Older Adults: What You Should Know
Eczema symptoms may be a little different for older adults, and your response to treatment may change, too. Here’s what you should know.
- Supplements for Eczema: What You Should Know
You may need prescription medicine to keep your symptoms under control, but some people say they benefit from complementing their therapy with vitamins, herbs, and supplements.
- Best and Worst Cosmetics Ingredients for Eczema: 6 to Love, 4 to Leave
Not all skin care products are created equal. Learn which ones to love and which ones to leave.
- Eczema Facial Care and Tips
Eczema can affect your eyelids, lips, chin, cheeks, and more. Learn how to care for flares on your face.
- DIY Eczema Baths and Wet Wraps
Baths and wet wraps help with itchy eczema skin. Find out how to prep them yourself at home.
- 15 Ways to Get Relief From Hand Eczema
Symptoms of hand eczema include redness, blistering, cracking, flaking, pain, and itching. Read more on how you can ease symptoms and avoid flare-ups.
- Eczema and Inflammation
What role does inflammation play in eczema symptoms? Learn more about proinflammatory cytokines, inflammatory triggers, and more.
- Advances in Eczema Treatment
What’s in the works for eczema treatment? Learn more about new and upcoming oral JAK inhibitors, biologics, foams, topical treatments, and more.
- Advances in Eczema Treatment
Researchers are constantly developing new ways to treat eczema. Learn what’s new in injected, oral, and topical treatments.
- 10 Tips for Maintaining a Kick-Ass Workout Schedule When You Have Eczema
Exercise may be daunting for those with eczema, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up going to the gym. Here are 10 tips to push your workout to the max.
- Sleepless Nights: Influencers With Eczema Share Their Worst Bedtime Stories
Eczema Instagrammers and TikTokkers candidly describe their roughest nights
- Face Time: A Celebrity Makeup Artist’s Top 10 Tips for Women of Color With Eczema
For women of color with eczema, the hunt for makeup that doesn’t irritate your skin can be especially tricky. A celebrity makeup artist is here to help.
- Manage Stress That May Trigger Atopic Dermatitis
Stress can bring on atopic dermatitis flares. Find out how to keep it at bay for calmer skin.
- 10 Things Women With Eczema Should Always Have With Them
10 Things Women With Eczema Should Always Have With Them
- Support and Advice for Living With Atopic Dermatitis
Advocates and experts offer their top tips to make things a little easier when you’re living with atopic dermatitis.
- Clothes Tips for Eczema
Could your clothes be causing eczema flares? Find out how to build a skin-friendly wardrobe.
- Easy Everyday Tips for Eczema
Although there’s no way to get rid of eczema for good, plenty of things you do each day can soothe and protect your skin. And that means less itching. Click through these tips and see which ones you can make part of your daily routine.
- What People With Eczema Wish You Knew
If someone you know has eczema, learn how the skin condition feels and affects their everyday life.
- How to Treat and Prevent Eczema
Lots of people have eczema, and if you’re one of them, you can take action to prevent flare-ups -- and treat them effectively. Find out what helps and how to get started.
- Don't Scratch! What to Do When Your Eczema Itches
When you're tempted to give in to eczema itch despite the harm scratching can do to your skin, try these soothing ideas instead.
- Eczema in Children: Skin Care Dos and Don'ts
Keeping your child’s skin healthy can be tricky if he or she has eczema. Know what to do and what not to do.
- How to Care for Childhood Eczema
Eczema can leave your child’s skin red, raw, and painful. Learn how to help soothe this itchy problem.
- Top Eczema Triggers to Avoid
Skin red and itchy? See what could be causing your eczema flares. Maybe it's your showers, what you eat, or even your clothes!
- Eczema: Tips for Everyday Relief
More than just dry, itchy skin, eczema may flare up when you're stressed or hot and bothered. WebMD shows you how to control the symptoms of eczema.
- A Visual Guide to Eczema
Could that itchy, scaly, crusty rash be eczema? See the symptoms of this irritating skin condition, and find out how it’s treated.