Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Ian Boddy/Photo Researchers Inc
2) Dr. P. Marazzi/Photo Researchers, Inc., Dr. Hercules Robinson/Phototake, Dr. Allan Harris/Phototake, Mendil/Photo Researchers, Inc.
3) Picture Partners/Age Fotostock
4) Chris Priest/Photo Researchers
5) Guillaume / Photo Researchers
6) Interactive Medical Media LLC
7) Klaus Rose/Das Fotoarchiv
8) Mike Jackson/Still Pictures
9) Dr. P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers
10) Jennifer Boggs/Photodisc
11) Curtis Strauss/Flirt
12) Patrick McDonnell / Photo Researchers
13) Dr. M.A. Ansary / Photo Researchers
17) Dr. P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers
18) Andrew Brookes, National Physical Laboratory / Photo Researchers
19) Nick White/Photodisc
20) Gustoimages / Photo Researchers
21) Warren Diggles/Flickr
22) James Cavallini / Photo Researchers
24) Noel Hendrickson/Photodisc
American Academy of Dermatology.
Huang, J. Pediatrics, May 2009.
National Eczema Association.
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases.
Reviewed by Debra Jaliman, MD on June 24, 2018
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.