Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
2) Copyright © 2011 Dr. H.C. Robinson / Photo Researchers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
3) Copyright © 2011 SPL / Photo Researchers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
4) Copyright © 2011 Dr. Harout Tanielian / Photo Researchers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
5) Copyright © 2011 Dr. P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers, Inc. All Rights Reserved
6) Andrew Olney / Photodisc
7) Helena Wahlman / Maskot
8) Sanna Lindberg / PhotoAlto Agency RF Collections
9) ALLESALLTAG BILDAGENT
10) Terje Rakke / The Image Bank
American Academy of Family Physicians: "Tinea Infections: Athlete's Foot, Jock Itch and Ringworm," "Fungal Infections of Fingernails and Toenails."
CDC: "Lurking in the Locker Room."
KidsHealth: "Fungal Infections," "Jock Itch."
National Institutes of Health: "Athlete's Foot."
PubMed Health: "Ringworm."
Simmons College: "Gym Hygiene: How to Reduce the Risk of Infections in the Gym."
University of California, Davis: "Nail Fungal Infections."
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas: "Health Watch - Toxic Gym Clothes."
Reviewed by Debra Jaliman, MD on August 20, 2020
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.