Sleep Apnea News & Features
- FDA Recalls Some Philips Sleep Apnea Devices
April 10, 2023 — Some sleep apnea machines made by Philips Respironics are being recalled for a second time, the FDA announced.
- CPAP Recall Drags on After More Than a Year
October 26, 2022 — The recall of millions of breathing devices that help people sleep because of a potential hazard has yet to be resolved. The Dutch company Philips said then it could repair or replace the units within a year. Instead, the recall grew to more than 5 million devices around the globe, and the problem could persist into next year.
- Lifestyle Changes to Manage Sleep Apnea
Learn ways to manage your sleep apnea and get the rest you need.
- Newly Diagnosed With Sleep Apnea: What to Know
What can I do about sleep apnea? Will it get better? How can I manage it? What’s my first step? Find out what you need to know, what you can do, and what you can expect.
- Could Your Child Have Sleep Apnea?
This sleep disorder can cause serious health problems for kids.
- Clues You Might Have Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Wondering if you may have obstructive sleep apnea? Here are some common signs of sleep apnea, from sleep experts.
- How to Sleep Easier With Your CPAP Machine
These top 5 tips from sleep experts can help you adjust to a CPAP machine – to sleep and live better with sleep apnea.