I started taking wheatgrass about 6 weeks ago and I have noticed a significant change. I opt for the organic tablets because I know I won't be able to drink the juice, but it has the same affects. Very regular bowel movements. My appetite is somewhat suppressed. I don't crave for sugar like before. It has given me more energy and adds a balance to moodiness. I sleep better, without waking up in t...

Gave me Migraine and stomach cramps I felt ill it took 2-3 days after stopping it to feel ok again

MEWSADIE | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/10/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I do a double shot of WG at my local health food store daily. I actually love the taste. There is a difference if fresh grass is used. I am rarely sick, even with common cold. I also drink a WG coffee called Biocoffee.

Cat | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/3/2017
Condition: Ulcerative colitis

I use about 10g a day of the powder disolved in water or milk to help with ulcerative colitis. I am also taking Pentasa but this had gradually become less effective. The wheatgrass definitely helps with the amount of flares, the severity, and speed of recovery. I also follow a sugar free diet as when I eat sugar it always causes a flare.

sportpop | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/19/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Do humans really have the digestive enzymes to digest wheat grass. I am not sure and if not can it cause intestinal problems? I know cows can digest grass!

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/11/2016
Megha Das | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/26/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been using wheat grass as a natural dose of detoxing the body since last month. Earlier I had stumbled upon this article - https://www.organicgarden.co.in/index.php/blog/cat/health-and-nutrition/post/what-makes-the-wheat-grass-anti-cancer/ I researched and got to know about the treatment.